* By the possibility to introduce, assess and further develop ideas and practices in a transnational context
* Have access to dissemination channels
* Gain knowledge of new policies and methods
* Participate in the work on standards within the maritime field (port call optimisation, digitalisation, digitisation)
* Participate in the development of policy recommendations within the Baltic Sea Region Member States and the EUSBSR framework
To sign up and register to participate within the LISA Flagship Process please send an e-mail to Anders Berg.
By signing up you will receive invitations to upcoming workshops, receive newsletters and join the journey towards a greener and more efficient transport system by linking sea and land transport.